Featuring BLiS Barrel Aged Fish Sauce
War Pigs Whiskey Ingredients
- 2 oz Corsair Quinoa Whiskey
- 1/4 oz Meyer Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz St Elizabeth's Allspice Dram
- 1/4 oz Blis Bourbon Barrel Aged Fish Sauce
- 2 dashes homemade Benton Bacon Bitters
- 1 dash Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate bitters
- Splash rosewater
- Sparkling Wine
- one egg white
War Pigs Whiskey PRocess
- Zest the lemon then cut it in half to juice.
- In a shaker combine whiskey, lemon juice, dram, fish sauce & bacon bitters.
- In a separate dry shaker add the egg white.
- Put the top on it & shake the living daylights out of it. This is called a "dry shake" & is used to emulsify the egg white & get it creamy almost a meringue.
- Add ice to the booze-filled shaker, add the emulsified egg white, shake thoroughly to combine. Pour into an iced tall collins glass, top with sparkling wine, lemon zest, chocolate bitters, & rosewater.
Recipe courtesy of Joe's Wines and Liquor, Memphis