Enjoy this quick, easy and DELICIOUS Easter Ham recipe courtesy of our very own in-house Chef (and founder) Steve Stallard.
Buy your kit by clicking HERE.
- 1 large, Whole Ham (6-12 lbs)
- 1 cup BLiS Smoked Barrel Aged Syrup
- 1 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 T BLiS Moroccan Spice Rub
- 3 T Butter
- 1 cup Pan Drippings (from ham)
- Stud ham with whole cloves roughly 1-2 inch square to cover in an even pattern over ham if spiral cut leave as intact as possible and still add cloves, it will be a little more difficult to be as even but you will discard right when served.
- Bake covered with 1 to 2 cups of water in a roasting pan until internal temp reaches 160°f at 325°f.
- Turn heat to 400°f and start glazing with BLiS ham glaze several times in about a 20 minute period should not be longer glaze put back in oven glaze again repeat until a nice shine and lacquered tacky surface is achieved present with cloves studs in then remove cloves just before slicing or plating.
BLiS Ham Glaze
- Add all ingredients, except butter, in a saucepan and reduce by roughly ⅓, or until the mixture gets a syrupy texture at medium heat.
- Add butter, then glaze ham accordingly.