Featuring BLiS Elixer XO Sherry Vinegar
By Grant Achatz Food and Wine Magazine
PB&J Canapés Ingredients
- 16 green grapes, peeled
- 1 teaspoon minced tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon BLiS Elixer Vinegar (see Note)
- Freshly ground pepper
- 12 thin baguette slices
- 1 tablespoon roasted peanut oil
- Maldon salt, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 325°. In a small bowl, using a fork, crush the peeled grapes. Stir in the minced tarragon and vinegar. Season with pepper.
- Brush the baguette slices with the peanut oil and toast in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until they are crisp. Top with the crushed grapes, sprinkle with Maldon salt and serve.
Photo Copyright: Chris Court/ChrisCourt.com