Entrées & Sides
Featuring BLiS Hardwood Smoked Albacore Tuna
Enjoy the smokiness of our albacore tuna with the smooth texture of avocado. Simple lunchtime meal or before dinner appetizer.
Smoked Albacore Tuna Stuffed Avocado Boats Ingredients
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 can BLIS™ Hardwood Smoked Albacore Tuna
- 2 tbs Mayonaise
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 lemon
- 1 ripe tomato
- Red onion watercress garnish
Smoked Albacore Tuna Stuffed Avocado Boats Process
- Combine tuna, mayo, garlic, juice from lemon half, and seasonings in a bowl.
- Let marinate while prepping avocado.
- Slice an onion to taste and clean watercress.
- Slice avocados in half, remove pits.
- Scoop avocado half from skin, keeping meat intact.
- Place in bowl.
- Squeeze juice from lemon half over avocado. Gently rotate to cover to deter browning.
- Place avocado halves on plate.
- Spoon smoked albacore tuna salad in to hollow where pit was.
- Garnish with tomato, onion and watercress.
This recipe originally appeared on 30Seconds.com
How to Make Healthy Tuna Salad Avocado Boats (Perfect for Lunch)!