Entrées & Sides
Featuring BLiS White Truffle Oil
Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese Infused with White Truffle Oil
The decadent, creamy macaroni and cheeses sauce is infused with a white wine reduction and BLiS White Truffle Oil. While this sound fancy, it is a mac n cheese recipe that comes together very quickly. If roux scares you, fear not. There is no need for that with this recipe.
The comfort of macaroni and cheese cannot be underestimated. Add white truffle oil and you have made magic in your own kitchen.
White Truffle Oil Macaroni and Cheeses Ingredients
- 1-1/3 cups elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup dry white white, your favorite
- 1/14 cup veggie stock
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese. The sharper the better. Add more if you like.
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 tsp BLiS White Truffle Oil
- Black Pepper
White Truffle Oil Macaroni and Cheese Process
- Reduce white wine in sauce pan over medium heat to half volume to a syrupy consistency
- Coat cheddar cheese with flour by tossing together in a bowl. Make sure cheese is completely covered in flour. This takes the place of the need for a roux.
- Take wine off the heat and slowly mix in vegetable stock
- Add cheese to the wine and stock mixture until completely melted
- Add cream cheese. Stir until melted
- Cook your macaroni to al dente
- Whisk white truffle oil into cheeses sauce then pour over the macaroni.
- Add black pepper to taste
- Add macaroni and cheese to ramekin
- crumble a mixture of bread crumbs and butter to top
- bake at 350 until crust is golden brown
Drizzle BLiS White truffle oil over the top right before serving.Photo Copyright: ziashusha/ 123RF Stock Photo