Please note during the COVID-19 outbreak shipping time-frames may be delayed (1-3 days). Thank you for understanding.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
September 30 2015
September 30 2015
Let's Get Started with this Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Ingredients
- Boboli pizza crust. 12" size. We go for the whole wheat option.
- Grated cheese. We snag the pizza blend. Usually consists of four kinds of cheese. Mozzarella, Provolone, Parmesan, and Romano.
- Bottle of Ranch. Choose your 'go-to' brand.
- Couple minced cloves of garlic.
- A handful of fresh basil chopped up.
- Bottle of BLiS Blast Hot Pepper Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Two hearty chicken breasts
- Bleu cheese crumbles
Buffalo Chicken Pizza Process
Lay out the crust. Drizzle a bit of olive oil over the whole surface area. Then coat the sucker with some of the ranch and Blast Hot Pepper Sauce. On top of that sprinkle roughly half of the cheese.
While you're dressing your za you should have been cooking your chicken in a frying pan. Just cut the breasts up into small pieces and fry up with olive oil. Get 'em a light brown. Keep those breasts juicy. Once the chick-chick is done space it evenly across your crust.
Sprinkle that garlic and basil across your za. Follow it up with a dose of your blue cheese crumbles. Following that, I usually do another thin coat of the ranch, blast hot sauce, and cheese.
Once you've dressed Cinderella for the ball it's time to toss her in the oven! Just follow the instructions on the Boboli package. Usually something to the tune of 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
At the 10 minute mark take the za out quick and put a bit more of your cheese blend on top. Put the pizza back in for a few minutes.
Once out cut 'er up and splash some of that hot sauce over the top.
Enjoy that magic. It's a delight!
Photo courtesy of Dale Cruse