Please note during the COVID-19 outbreak shipping time-frames may be delayed (1-3 days). Thank you for understanding.
Rosemary Sweet & Smokey Grilled Chicken
June 4 2019
June 4 2019
Rosemary Grilled Chicken Ingredients
- 1/4 cup BLiS™ Hardwood Smoked Bourbon Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup BLiS™ Bourbon Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup BLiS™ Hardwood Smoked Soy
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Vegetable oil for brushing chicken
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I really like Bell & Evans if you can find it)
Rosemary Grilled Chicken Directions
- Whisk together the maple syrups, soy sauce, 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, shallot, rosemary, lemon juice, Dijon and garlic; season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the marinade with the chicken in either a large Ziploc bag (best) or a shallow baking dish. You should marinate for at least an hour or leave overnight if you plan ahead.
- When you’re ready, set your grill to between 400 and 450 degrees.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade. Brush chicken with a little vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper. Place chicken on the grill for 2-3 minutes before rotating on the same side for another 2-3 minutes. Flip and repeat. You’ll want to reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 10-12 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken breast and your grill heat.
- Serve immediately or cool and refrigerate. I usually grill one to two extra chicken breasts that I can repurpose throughout the week on salads, wraps, etc.