Spicy Southwest Shrimp Ingredients
- 3 medium lemons, sliced
- 2/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons BLiS™ Santa Fe Spice Rub
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 2 tablespoons (or to taste) Blast™ Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 pounds uncooked shell-on shrimp (31-40 per pound)
- 2 bay leaves
- French bread
Spicy Southwest Shrimp Directions
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a medium-sized sauce pot, combine the first 8 ingredients. Heat, covered, on high 2-3 minutes or until butter is melted; stir until blended.
- Divide shrimp and bay leaves between 2 ungreased 13x9-in. baking dishes. Add half of the lemon mixture to each dish; toss to combine.
- Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring halfway. Remove bay leaves. Serve with bread.